1) Was it harder/easier than you expected? Doing the HCG diet was easier than expected for me, some days were harder than others but with abit of will power it was easy to over come them.
2) What was the hardest part? The hardest part for me was if I was eating with friends or family, to make it easier if i knew I was going to be around them i would try and have my meals before hand so i didnt feel tempted.
3) What kept you going?> What kept me going the most was getting on the scales every morning and seeing that i was lighter in some way either by a 1lb or so or even by a few ounces but either way i knew that it was still aloss and that soon it would amount to getting to my goal.
4) What did you look forward to on the day-to-day? Things I looked forward to on the day to day was getting on the scales and also putting on clothes that were starting to get to small for me and that feeling was one of the best knowing that soon i would be going shopping for smaller clothes!
5) What were your favorite meals? Some of my favourite meals were grilled chicken and cucumber also i would grill a small beef burger and wrap it in a lettace leaf, I personaly added a small amount of mango pickle althou its not recommended to have i still lost in the morning.
6) What advice would you recommend to someone starting out? If someone were to start the diet like i said to my mum keep in control, think that its only 21 or 40 days and soon that time would pass. Think about why your doing the diet and what a difference it can make, Stay focased and keep your self busy. It definalty will work and its up to you to make it happen.
7) What would you do different? The only things I would of done different would have to been not to cheat on a few days because it does set you back for a few days and the guilty feeling after you have eaten something you sholdnt is not worth the extra gain of a a few lbs!
8) What set you back? I got set back a few times by cheating, dont do it, it is not worth it!
9) How did you overcome a setback? I over come this by looking in the mirror and saying so myself no more! and also drinking plenty of water and try to keep myself away from the cheat foods.
10) What was your overall experience? My overall experience has been awsome, ive lost 33lbs so far and im still in my second round so a few more pounds to come off yet, I can not stress how this product has helped me and I know can help others to lose weight.
11) Would you do it again? Most definalty I would do this again, Im planning on doing a 3rd round in about 6 weeks time.
12) Why do you think some people don't stick it out? I think people dont stick it out because they have got themselfs into such bad eating habits that It takes alot to break them so end up going back to the old eating ways.
13) How did you stay motivated halfway through? How I stayed motivated half way through was to look at my weight loss chart and seeing that i was still losing and to keep going to my goal.
14) Have you ever done any other diets? What have you previously done to lose weight? I have tried other diets and tried eating healthy but nothing has made me lose weight like this, it has really made a hugh difference to my life.
15) How did the HCG diet compare? HCG has been one of the best diets I have ever done and compared to other diets this one is by far the best.
16) Overall, how would you best describe your experience? Overall my experience has been great, the HCG team are great always there to help with any questions and to help with different food ideas, my weight loss has changed my life and i feel great! Thank you HCG Team