“ I Lost 25 lbs & Feel Awesome!” -Tabitha
TRY IT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE!
My name is Tabitha. I am 24 years old. When I met my husband I weighed 135 ( I was 15 years old) I gained 12 lbs which brought me to 147 lbs, then I got pregnant with my son and I gained 73 lbs which brought me up to 220. I was only able to get down to 186 (which was on my wedding day). Then I got pregnant with my daughter and got up to 240. With working out four times a week and dieting, I was able to get down to 190 lbs. I knew I had come along way, but would still love to be at least in the 160's.
I decided to try HCG Weight Drops, because I was still over weight and a friend of mine was doing this diet and had amazing results. When I started this Diet I was 190.8 lbs. During the "loading days" I gained 3 lbs. The easiest way for me to plan and prepare my meals was to pick 2 meals from the guide book every week. I would prepare all of my meals for the entire week on Sundays. I would cook the meat and then divide them into 6 equal meals. For instance I would chose chicken and Turkey as my 2 meats. I would make enough chicken for 6 days, and enough turkey for 6 days. If I had chicken for lunch one day, then I would have the turkey for lunch the next day. If I had turkey for dinner one night, then I would have chicken for dinner the next night. The 2 vegetables I stuck to was lettuce and cucumbers, and the 2 fruits I stuck with were apples and strawberries. The first day on phase 2 did not bother me. The hardest day for me was day 2, but after days 4 and 5, I was not hungry and I actually felt very healthy. I didn't work out at all, towards the end I started walking a bit but that was all. I am very happy that I lost 25 lbs. I do plan to do another 21 day round to lose an additional 15 lbs. I hope my story inspires many people and helps them plan their meals! I loved always having a meal ready!
HCG Weight Drops has helped me get to my goal. I was 190 when I started HCG Weight Drops, although I did allow myself to cheat at the end (which I am not happy about, because I know that I would have lost even more) I was still able to get to 168 lbs. Since this product has worked so well, I am planning on doing the 21 day program to hopefully get down into the 150's. When looking at my pics, the first thing I notice is my stomach. When I was doing research on this product, I read somewhere that the drops will target fat instead of muscle, and I can definitely validate that!! I want to thank HCGWeightDrops for helping me feel better about myself!!
- Was it harder/easier than you expected? It was definitely easier then I thought compared to the low carb diet I was previously on.
- What was the hardest part? The hardest part was day 2 of phase II
- What kept you going? The fact that it was only 21 days helped me because I knew that if I put in every thing that I could, I would have the best results & then I would be finished.
- What did you look forward to on the day-to-day? I looked forwards to waking up & stepping on the scale each morning to see my new loss
- What were your favorite meals? My favorite meals were the HCG chicken wings & the Spicy Mexican Salad.
- What advice would you recommend to someone starting out? Find your motivation & stay determined because you will be so proud of yourself when you are finished!
- What would you do different? I would tone as I went along to avoid saggyness in my arms & stomach.
- What set you back? My menstrual cycle. I would give in to my chocolate addiction, but only a small amount of chocolate because I always wanted to see a new number on the scale!
- How did you overcome a setback? I would either do an apple day or stay really busy to avoid giving in
- What was your overall experience? Satisfied!! On a scale from 1-10 I'd have to say 10+
- Would you do it again? Yes, I would definitely do it again! In fact I plan to do another round soon!
- Why do you think some people don't stick it out? They lose their motivation & determination.
- How did you stay motivated halfway through? Just knowing that I was 1/2 way done helped. The 1st few days were the hardest, so I just kept reminding myself that if I got threw that, I could get through to the end
- Have you ever done any other diets? What have you previously done to lose weight? I've actually done a few different diets. I started out with 1000 calorie diet along with an hour gym session 3-4x a week. Then I did hydroxycut. Then I did a low carb diet not exceeding 25 grams of carbs in a day. Then I started HCG Weight Drops.
- How did the HCG diet compare? Well with the low carb diet, I wasn't able to have fruit, so being able to have a fruit, veg, & meat with lunch & dinner was great. I felt healthy on the HCG Weight Drops
- Overall, how would you best describe your experience? Wonderful! I love to share my story with everyone I know. Many of my friends & family members have seen my results & were instantly intrigued. Many of them have now purchased HCG Weight Drops & they too are having great weight loss experience! Thanks again for amazing results!
BE THE NEXT SUCCESS STORY - CLICK HERE >>