1- Was it harder/easier than you expected? I thought phase 1 was going to be really easy as who wouldn't, you get to eat what ever as much as you want when ever, i thought phase 2 would be hard and phase 3 a doddle, i actually found phase 1 hard as i was soooo stuffed full i couldn't eat any more, i found phase 2 extremely easy, and phase 3 slightly harder as mu body is getting used to normal foods again.
2- What was the hardest part? Id say the hardest part would be phase 3, just because your body is getting used to the certain foods been added back in, also phase 1 as you think you will be able to eat like you never have before but i actually felt so full i struggled to eat.....never thought id be saying that :-)
3- What kept you going? Seeing the scales go down each day, even if it was a tiny amount, it was still less then the previous day and i knew i was getting closer to goal each day, also looking at how horrible i looked in my ''before'' photo, its the biggest I've ever been.
4- What did you look forward to on the day-to-day? Seeing what i weighed each morning and also my lunch time meal which consisted of chicken breast which i would have either cooked in lemon,paprika or garlic, then i'd either have chopped tomatoes, Red onions or lettuce.
5- What were your favorite meals? Id have to say my chicken, this diet has opened up many cooking ideas to me, i loved adding spices to my chicken, i also loved the home made burgers topped with one of my spices, it was lovely to have a change, oh and not forgetting hot apples with cinnamon on....yummy sweet treat.
6- What advice would you recommend to someone starting out? Stick to it 100% as its only 21days and it really does fly by, don't cheat because it really is not worth it and it will mess the whole process up and will be a waste of well spent money, make sure you load properly and drink plenty of water.
7- What would you do different? Nothing, i can happily say i followed this diet 100% and I'm very happy with everything i put into it as it has paid off...oh maybe i would have done it sooner hehe!
8- What set you back? Nothing, i was raring to go each day and i think it really helped that i felt brilliant in fact i felt the best i have ever felt in a long long time.
9- How did you overcome a setback? I didn't have any set backs but if i did i would have ensured that i got right back on track the very next day without delay.
10- What was your overall experience? I love this product and can't compliment it enough, I am so glad i took the chance to try it as i am now very much looking forward to starting my next round in a few weeks time.
11- Would you do it again? 1 million percent.....for me it's the best diet i have ever done, i know you have to buy the drops but it's just like if you went to a weight watchers club, you have to pay for membership and then each week after you have to pay, so its no different really money wise apart from cheaper and faster and your gaining nutrition information along the way.
12- Why do you think some people don't stick it out? Maybe because they are not 100% ready to start, or they don't have much weight to loose, not enough will power or they are doing it for the wrong reasons, maybe they don't have enough variety either, if you do enough research you will see there is plenty of meal choices out there and they are all nutritious and lovely...experiment its great fun.
13- How did you stay motivated halfway through? To be honest it was all over so quick but i do remember in my last week feeling like i could just eat something naughty, but i knew it was so not worth it, so i was and still am looking forward to my next round as i get to load again and have the foods i have missed towards the end, so knowing that my loading days are just around the corner has kept me going.
14- Have you ever done any other diets? What have you previously done to lose weight? Yes i have probably tried them all, Slim fast, Atkins, you name it I've probably done it, my favorite before HCG was weight watchers, i still do love weight watchers but HCG has now topped it.
15- How did the HCG diet compare? It was better all round, to get to eat what you like at the start, then eat healthy and then maintain and then load again...what more could a girl ask for....it will be nice though when i'm at my goal and can set out a complete new diet for life buy using all the foods and advice i have had through HCG.
16- Overall, how would you best describe your experience? I have loved my experience and it was so much better than i expected, i was so sure it wouldn't work for me but here i am nearly done and i am now another success from the use of HCG and could not be happier.
17) What motivated you to lose weight? I wanted to get my body back in shape for health reasons and for when we start a family i didnt want to be over weight.
18). What tools/techniques did you use when eating out at restaurants? I stayed clear from eating out at restraunts, if we did eat out i made sure it was on my loading days.
19) What tools/techniques did you use at parties or gatherings with food & drinks? I made sure i either had my food before attending a party, or i asked for them to put food on that i could eat, i made the effort to drink only water or diet coke depending on which phase i was on, if you really want to Loose the weight and stay motivated then you will stick to it no matter what. Oh and I would always keep an apple on me incase i got hungry, and some times a couple of melba toasts.
20) Was staying on track in social situations easier or more difficult than you expected and how? It was a bit of both id say, it depends if ypour having a good day or a bad day, i have had a few slip ups where i just gave in, but then i got straight back on it and i am back to been moltivated now, i think when you get close to your goal it is easier to make slip ups because you know your not far away, but it really isnt worth it at all, once your in that frame of mind of to stick to it there is no distractions but when you are close to giving in you just have to remember how far you have come and for what reasons.
21) How did you stay on track when temptations arose? I just held off for 30minutes and drank some water, the temptation soon passes and you feel brilliant afterwards because you have not given in and wont be seeing a gain in weight in the morning because you have stayed strong and stuck to it.
22) What tips do you have for transitioning into Phase 3 Maintenance? Start slowly and gradually introduce things, especially if its your first time as your tummy wont be used to the milk and extra things you are now allowed. I love Phase 3 because it is more about the foods i will be eating on daily basis going forward for a healthy lifestyle, and the best part is about phase 3 i still lost weight and was loving the extra food i could i eat if and when hungry.
-Sam Leicester England