After having by daughter Ava i put on a lot of weight and my confidence went. Ava is now three and i has taken me this long to find the diet that works for me. I wanted to lose weight for my self to feel good and look good. I have already lost 21lb on the 21 day diet and i feel great. I can now fit into clothes i haven't wore for a long time. My husband has noticed a massive different in my attitude. I would advise anyone who wants to lost weight quickly and make a life change to start the HCG diet NOW. It has changed my like. Thank you HCG :)"
1) Was it harder/easier than you expected? It was a lot easier than i expected and i saw results straight away.
2) What was the hardest part? The hardest part was the first week of getting used to not eating as much
3) What kept you going? Seeing my weight drop off and fitting into clothes again kept me going
4) What did you look forward to on the day-to-day? I look forward to waking up and weighing my self
5) What were your favorite meals? I loved chicken with tomatoes
6) What advice would you recommend to someone starting out? It is so worth the effort you put in as you get results worth it all
7) What would you do different? I wouldnt do anything different, i cant believe i enjoyed the food I was eating and still losing weight.
8) What set you back? Nothing set me back i kept going with the advice on your page and i was fine .
9) How did you overcome a setback? N/A
10 )What was your overall experience? I had a great time doing this diet with my friend who was doing it too. I would advise everybody who wants to lose weight to try this diet now 11) Would you do it again? I am going to be starting my next 21day next week and cant wait.
12) Why do you think some people don't stick it out? I think that some people are used to eating what they want and if you are not ready to make a life change you may find it difficult.
13) How did you stay motivated halfway through? My friend was doing it with me so she helped a lot. Seeing her lose weight made me carry on and vice verser.
14) Have you ever done any other diets? What have you previously done to lose weight? I have tried everything you can think of to lose weigh but as i am not very paicient i end up stopping them but i found i lost weight straight away and it spurred me on.
15) How did the HCG diet compare? I cant believe I didnt do this diet years ago. Instead of being unhappy with my weight.
16) Overall, how would you best describe your experience? It was great, life changing and im not even at my goal weight yet and I feel great. -Lisa
17) What motivated you to lose weight? I have used hcg drops before and really wanted to reach my goal. I've put some weight on since having my daughter and wanted to get rid of it.
18) What tools/techniques did you use when eating out at restaurants? I don't really have much time to go to restaurants but on phase 3 I know what I can eat so it's quite easy.
19)What tools/techniques did you use at parties or gatherings with food & drinks? I always made sure I had my lunch or dinner before going to parties or gatherings which helped me stay on track.
22) What tips do you have for transitioning into Phase 3 Maintenance? The one bit of advice I would give foe going from phase 2 to phase 3 would be to slowly introduce things back into your diet.
I have been on the HCG diet twice now and each time i have lost 21lb. I feel great. Its such an easy way of losing weight. The hardest part would have to be the first few day of getting used to the amount of food you are allowed to eat. Once you get used to the level of food its great, waking up every morning at least 1lb llighter is amazing. I would tell anyone thinking of going on the HCG diet to stop thinking and do it. It has changed my life and is so easy. I am very happy with this diet and would recommend it to everyone.